I've installed goto-blas, cblas-reference, and lapack-reference by pulling the ebuilds into my overlay. I did not install virtual/cblas, and I do not use any of the eselct packages (they're installed, but 'eselect blas list' gives nothing). It would be nice to have these features working, perhaps I'll try to poke around and see what's gong wrong.

Aaron