I normally am not on IRC, but I can be if it helps.

Aaron

On Sep 5, 2009, at 6:47 AM, Fabian Groffen wrote:

On 03-09-2009 14:51:42 -0600, Aaron Wilson wrote:
Thanks, that's just what I was looking for.

After bootstraping portage, it informed me that

* Your profile is set to /Users/wilson/Library/Gentoo/usr/portage/
profiles/prefix/darwin/macos/10.6/x64.

This is certainly not correct for my computer, a Rev. 1 Macbook Pro
with a Core Duo processor, supporting only 32 bits.

When I looked for a macos/10.6/x86 profile, I found none. Is this a
problem, or should I just use macos/10.6 as my profile?

I didn't know SL did still 32-bits.  We'll have to hack some stuff up
for that.  Are you in IRC by chance?

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level