Am Wed, Apr 05, 2023 at 05:35:52PM +0800 schrieb William Kenworthy:

> > > I have suspend/hibernate set up on a desktop ... it's been working
> > > fine for years. But recently,  it's been occaisionally coming out of
> > > suspension some time after suspension without any intervention on my
> > > part.  I am suspecting the mouse - I would prefer not to disable the
> > > mouse ... Is there an alternative? BillK
> > Often there are options in the BIOS/UEFI to choose what can cause it to
> > come out of suspension.
> >

> Unfortunately they are already off (the bios has PS2 settings) - the mouse
> is part of a keyboard/mouse set using a Logitech unifying USB dongle.  I can
> use a udev rule to turn off waking via the USB port, but I cant separate the
> mouse from the keyboard - and I need the keyboard enabled to wake the PC up.

Usually, Logitech mice have a switch on the bottom to physically turn them
on or off. Usually I use that to circumvent wake-on-USB, rather than pulling
out the USB wart.

--
Grüße | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Someone who asks is a fool for five minutes.
Someone who never asks is a fool his entire life.