Dear Colleagues,

I have just been informed by Barbara that an IMO meeting on this very topic *is
being conducted now*:

Meeting Summaries and Schedule

https://www.imo.org/en/MediaCentre/MeetingSummaries/Pages/Default.aspx

Is anyone in these groups participating (or know someone who is) who would
be willing to raise the question of " increasing sulfur emissions from
ships when traversing the high seas away from human settlements" (per
Barbara's succinct summary) to the meeting?

Best,
Ron