Hello all,

GHC's user and contributor documentation currently directs users to
#ghc on irc.libera.chat for discussion of GHC development. However,
for a variety of reasons the center-of-mass of discussion has been
gradually shifting towards Matrix (#GHC:matrix.org).

Given that Matrix appears to be both more active and more accessible to
newcomers, I suggest that we recognize this shift in our documentation.
If you agree or disagree with this proposal please leave a :thumbsup: or
:thumbsdown: on [#24010] and feel free to leave a comment explaining
your feelings.

Cheers,

- Ben

[#24010]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/issues/24010