Subject:        hi
Date:   Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:43:00 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Gitorious <no-re...@gitorious.org>

Dear Jorge Calás Lozano

 has sent you a message on Gitorious:

peace_kone...@yahoo.com
Hello,
My name is peace i saw your profile at (secure.gitorious.org) and i love it i
think we can click so please i will like you to email me back through my email
address thus:(peace_kone...@yahoo.com).so that i will tell you more about me
and where i from and also send you my picture for you to know me to well.
Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
Miss peace.