Hi all,

Background:
A project I manage is basically a collection of small libraries into an easily installed meta-library. As these sub-libraries use several means of development, I have scripts to convert all their source repos to git repos that I maintain locally. This enables the use of git submodules to track everything in a staging area for release.

Question:
Is there a way to programmatically create, rename, and otherwise modify the repos on gitorious.org? Managing ~80 repos through the point-n-click interface would be tedious at best.

Thanks,
Daniel