Which version of glpi are you using ?
There's a trash icon (in GLPI 0.78), just clic on it, and you're in the trash.

Walid.

On 04/04/2011 16:02, jmramirez (mas_ke_na) wrote:

Hi

        I see in the mysql whit this command:

SELECT * FROM glpi_computers WHERE deleted="1" ;

        The computers that i deleted. I can change this in DB, but i think this
is not the way.:

UPDATE glpi_computers set deleted="0" WHERE deleted="1";

        I soved the problem for now, but i won to kown the way to do that in
GLPI "GUI"

Thanks a lot.

Hello,
Hi

Did you purge the computer ? because it may still be in the trash.
No, how i do that? i try to found the "purge" but i dont see. Is in GLPI
not in ocs, Rigth?

I cant find the trash too

I think this is the problem. If u can sendme a link ( to do that) i'll
be happy

Walid.
Thanks