On 05/16/2014 06:25 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
Hi,
    As part of changing behaviour of 'volume heal' commands. I want the
commands to show the following output. Any feedback in making them better would
be awesome :-).

root@pranithk-laptop - ~
06:20:10 :) ⚡ gluster volume heal r2 info healed
This command has been deprecated

root@pranithk-laptop - ~
06:20:13 :( ⚡ gluster volume heal r2 info heal-failed
This command has been deprecated
When a command is deprecated, it still works the way it did but gives out a warning about it not being maintained and possible alternatives to it. If I understand http://review.gluster.org/#/c/7766/ correctly, we are not supporting these commands any more, in which case the right message would be "Command not supported"

-Ravi
Pranith.