On 06/13/2014 06:41 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
Hi Pranith,

Do you want me to keep sending you spurious regression failure
notification?

There's a fair few of them isn't there?
I am doing one run on my VM. I will get back with the ones that fail on my VM. You can also do the same on your machine.

Give the output of "for i in `cat problematic-ones.txt`; do echo $i $(git log $i | grep Author| tail -1); done"

Maybe we should make 1 BZ for the lot, and attach the logs
to that BZ for later analysis?
I am already using 1092850 for this.

+ Justin

--