On 06/16/2014 09:24 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
On 16/06/2014, at 4:50 PM, Jeff Darcy wrote:
Can't thank you enough for this :-)
+100

Justin has done a lot of hard, tedious work whipping this infrastructure into
better shape, and has significantly improved the project as a result.  Such
efforts deserve to be recognized.  Justin, I owe you a beer.

Written thanks to my manager are definitely welcome: :D

   Daniel Veillard <veill...@redhat.com>

Just saying. ;)
Done.

+ Justin