On 07/22/2014 11:48 AM, Harshavardhana wrote:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:07 PM, Santosh Pradhan <sprad...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 07/21/2014 10:44 PM, Luis Pabon wrote:
The cmockery2 rpm is only available for the current supported Fedora
versions which currently are 19 and 20.

Have you tried installing cmockery2 from the source?

Yes, this does not work as well because of some dependency on libxml
version. Only way I get rid off this error by removing the cmockery patch.

libxml could be our other dependency issue - you should build without
XML --disable-xml-output ?

cmockery has no dependency on libxml.
geo-rep packages have dependency on libxml. So I can't install gluster with --disable-xml-output. I have a vm which isn't connected to the external network and hence cannot install cmockery on that vm through the epel repo.