Hi Emmanuel. I have a bug and a fix where cmockery2 was being linked with all glusterfs applications. Maybe this fixes your issue:

http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8340/

- Luis

On 07/23/2014 11:47 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 01:09:57PM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
I need help here: that restores the build, but I also had to fiddle with
CFLAGS and LIBS, and I am not sure I did it it in the intended way. I am
probbaly wrong since now glusterd breaks on startup because of cmockery2:
Guard block of 0xbb28e080 size=0 allocated by (null):0 at 0xbb28e070 is corrupt
ERROR: logging.c:2077 Failure!
It chokes on a FREE (msgstr) that is perfectly valid. The pointer was
obtained by vasprintf(), is it possible it fails to ctach allocations
through vasprintf() and vonsider the bloc was not allocated?