On 08/07/2014 06:48 AM, Anand Avati wrote:

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkara...@redhat.com <mailto:pkara...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    We checked this performance with plain distribute as well and on
    nfs it gave 25 minutes where as on nfs it gave around 90 minutes
    after disabling throttling in both situations.

This sentence is very confusing. Can you please state it more clearly?
sorry :-D.
We checked this performance on plain distribute volume by disabling throttling.
On nfs the run took 25 minutes.
On fuse the run took 90 minutes.

Pranith

Thanks

    I was wondering if any of you guys know what could contribute to
    this difference.

    Pranith