On 11/21/2014 09:04 PM, Nux! wrote:
Hi,

I deleted a file by mistake in a brick. I never managed to find out its gfid so
now I have a rogue symlink in .glusterfs pointing to it (if I got how it works).
Any way I can discover which is this file and get rid of it?
symlinks exist in .glusterfs for directories. For files it will be hardlinks. If the volume has replicate, you have the file even on the other brick in replication, so you can find the gfid. Accessing this file from mount will try to re-create the file, but the linking will fail because the rogue link still exists.

If your system doesn't have hardlinks, you can probably do a 'find' for files with link-count as '1'

Pranith

Nux!
www.nux.ro