On 05/05/2015 10:31 AM, Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar wrote:
Geo-rep runs /usr/local/libexec/glusterfs/gverify.sh to compare
gluster version between master and slave volume. It runs following
command
gluster --version | head -1 | cut -f2 -d " "
locally in the master and over ssh in slave.
You can probably fix this in status by improving the output to see what output it is giving so that you can make appropriate changes?

Pranith

If for some reason, version returned is empty string. It could
happen. But I don't see any reason for it to happening for two volumes
running on same node.

Is there any scenario the above command gives empty string?

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pranith Kumar Karampuri" <pkara...@redhat.com>
To: "Aravinda Vishwanathapura Krishna Murthy" <avish...@redhat.com>, "Kotresh
Hiremath Ravishankar"
<khire...@redhat.com>
Cc: "Gluster Devel" <gluster-devel@gluster.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:57:26 AM
Subject: spurious failure in tests/geo-rep/georep-rsync-changelog.t

hi,
             Doesn't seem like obvious failure. It does say there is
version mismatch, I wonder how? Could you look into it.

Gluster version mismatch between master and slave.
Geo-replication session between master and slave21.cloud.gluster.org::slave
does not exist.
[08:27:15] ./tests/geo-rep/georep-rsync-changelog.t ..
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
Failed 14/17 subtests

   * ./tests/geo-rep/georep-rsync-changelog.t (Wstat: 256 Tests: 3 Failed: 0)

   * Non-zero exit status: 1

   *
   http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/8168/console

Pranith