On 01/08/2016 09:57 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
I am a bit disturbed by the fact that people raise the
"NetBSD regression ruins my life" issue without doing the work of
listing the actual issues encountered.
I already did earlier- the lack of infrastructure to even find out what caused the issue in the first place. Taking salves offline for personal debugging just won't work. It only adds to the list of pending jobs. Just see the no. of jobs queued up at the time of writing this mail:

Whatever interval we decide to run the regressions, we would either need local VMs or perhaps one personal slave VM per developer on jenkins to look into failures.

-Ravi