On 01/19/2016 08:00 PM, Avra Sengupta wrote:
Hi,

The leader election based replication has been called NSR or "New Style Replication" for a while now. We would like to have a new name for the same that's less generic. It can be something like "Leader Driven Replication" or something more specific that would make sense a few years down the line too.

We would love to hear more suggestions from the community. Thanks

If I had a chance to name AFR (Automatic File Replication) I would have named it Automatic Data replication. Feel free to use it if you like it.

Pranith

Regards,
Avra