Hi Shyam,

Below patches identified lately while working on Geo-replication+Glusterd2 integration. Patches are merged in Master and backported to release-4.0

https://review.gluster.org/19343  (Ready to submit)
https://review.gluster.org/19364  (Waiting for centos regression)

Please merge the patches. Thanks

On Thursday 25 January 2018 09:49 PM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
On 01/23/2018 03:17 PM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
4.0 release has been branched!

I will follow this up with a more detailed schedule for the release, and
also the granted feature backport exceptions that we are waiting.

Feature backports would need to make it in by this weekend, so that we
can tag RC0 by the end of the month.
Backports need to be ready for merge on or before Jan, 29th 2018 3:00 PM
Eastern TZ.

Features that requested and hence are granted backport exceptions are as
follows,

1) Dentry fop serializer xlator on brick stack
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/397

@Du please backport the same to the 4.0 branch as the patch in master is
merged.

2) Leases support on GlusterFS
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/350

@Jiffin and @ndevos, there is one patch pending against master,
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/18785/ please do the needful and backport
this to the 4.0 branch.

3) Data corruption in write ordering of rebalance and application writes
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/308

@susant, @du if we can conclude on the strategy here, please backport as
needed.

4) Couple of patches that are tracked for a backport are,
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/19223/
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/19267/ (prep for ctime changes in later
releases)

Other features discussed are not in scope for a backports to 4.0.

If you asked for one and do not see it in this list, shout out!

Only exception could be: https://review.gluster.org/#/c/19223/

Thanks,
Shyam

regards