On 17/08/16 19:26, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
I propose to present on one or more of the following topics:

* NFS-Ganesha Architecture, Roadmap, and Status

Sorry for the late notice. I am willing to be a co-presenter for the above topic.
--
Jiffin

* Architecture of the High Availability Solution for Ganesha and Samba
  - detailed walk through and demo of current implementation
  - difference between the current and storhaug implementations
* High Level Overview of autoconf/automake/libtool configuration
  (I gave a presentation in BLR in 2015, so this is perhaps less
interesting?)
* Packaging Howto — RPMs and .debs
  (maybe a breakout session or a BOF. Would like to (re)enlist volunteers
to help build packages.)