Please make sure to *always* CC: to the list!

Quoting don Paolo Benvenuto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Does auto-save save directly to the file or to a temporary file?

Did you actually test this feature? My email specifically asked for
feedback when *testing* this feature.

As for backup files: Just as the normal save, auto-save will write the
full file but the previous version of the file will be kept as a
backup file with the timestamp in the filename.

Christian