Hi,

I encountered this when using the business menu search dialog (to find for
example a list of invoices)

I entered two search criteria (using the Add button):
- Company name
- Date Opened

After hitting find, the search results do match the search criteria. This is
good, as this is the main purpose of the search.

What I like less is that at the same time the list of search criteria is reset
to only the last search criterium (Date Opened in my case). For me this is a
bit counter-intuitive. I'd expect to get exactly the same search results when
hitting the Find button again without explicitly changing the search
criteria.

If others agree on this, I can make an RFE for it in bugzilla. But I'd first
like to hear other's opinions.

Regards,

Geert