From: Jay Seidler <jay.seid...@gmail.com>
To: gnucash-devel@gnucash.org
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 5:55:23 AM
Subject: transaction corrections

Gnucash is a usable program.  It however lacks something *very basic and
important.*  Any professional accounting program must not allow the editing or
deleting of entered transactions.   All corrections must be made by an
additional correction entry which will refer to the original erroneous
transaction.

Sincerely,
Jay Seidler