Karey Broach wrote:

I would like to know if there is the ability to change the reporting
criteria from a year at a time to monthly?

I would like to be able to see monthly reports as well as yearly reports?
Is there any documentation on creating new reports or are the ones that are
created the only ones that we can use.

Ted Broach

This sort of question should really be asked on the user's list. You need to know how to set the date ranges on the reports? As well as alter all sorts of other ways in which the reports can be changed? Edit => Report Options Take a look at all the things you can change and then get back to us with questions.

Michael

There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality
of the grave.