Betreff: gnucash master: Add failing unittest for aqbanking lookup of
trans_retrieval date.
Datum: Sonntag, 7. September 2014, 17:03:13
Von: Christian Stimming <cs...@code.gnucash.org>
An: gnucash-patc...@gnucash.org

Updated  via  https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/67155158 (commit)
        from  https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/80aa327a (commit)

commit 671551585eb636554f955f4ed095d5d8106bdd8d
Author: Christian Stimming <christ...@cstimming.de>
Date:   Sun Sep 7 22:58:07 2014 +0200

    Add failing unittest for aqbanking lookup of trans_retrieval date.

    The lookup of the "ab-trans-retrieval" property somehow fails to
    return the correct value. This is somewhat surprising as this
    property is already checked in the test-engine-kvp-properties.c and
    there it works fine. What's the problem here...?

Summary of changes:
 .../aqb/test/file-book-hbcislot.gnucash            | 39 +++++++++++++++++
 src/import-export/aqb/test/test-kvp.c              | 49