I have installed the weekly build dated the 18th and started testing.  I
really like the new appearance of the transfer dialog screen,  I have not
yet switched to a disposable copy of my data file, so I have not tried test
transactions yet.

I think that the new help for the transfer dialog, while no doubt accurate,
is very hard to understand.  Perhaps someone can help us make it easier to
read.

Those are a couple of initial impressions.

David C

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnuc...@kobaltwit.be