Hi,

when trying to introduce line charts to all graphical reports I run into the effect, that warnings are thrown in the area of setting up urls for the charts.

I think that is to make the charts interactive, so you can click on lines and bars or account names in the legend to open the corresponding account registers.

With the introduction of jqplot these kind of url utilization is not supported anymore (at least, I did not find support for it in the jqplot pages).

Should we take out all scheme-code that comes along with it?

Regs,
Carsten