On 7/4/2016 9:54 AM, John Ralls wrote:
Read the original letter again. He's asking about copying parts of the Tutorial and Concepts Guide, which is published under the GNU Free Documentation License, or GFDL. That's separate from the program's copyrights and licenses. Regards, John Ralls .

Yes of course, he could not do THAT, actually incorporate it. I was responding to what appeared to be a broader interpretation of what he could not do. That's because I can see how he could accomplish (much, probably all) of what he says he wants to do without being in non-compliance.

Michael D Novack

Michael D Novack

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality
of the grave.