Hello,

I am posting here to alert developers that I (believe) I have made a pull
request to have Bug 633590 addressed. Since the reports section of the wiki has
been largely filled in, I was able to finally take that information and migrate
it over to ch_reports.xml, edit it, and format it for the Guide. The changes
are pretty substantial, consisting as they do of descriptions of almost all the
standard reports. I followed procedure though (I believe), and I think the
information is valid both in content and format.

There were a number of gaps, some of which I was able to fill in, others (such
as the Budget reports and some Business reports) I left empty. I believe that
pushing forward with what is there is preferable to waiting another 6 years for
someone to come along and fill in those remaining gaps (I did make a request on
the lists regarding the Budget reports, without response).

Please take a look and let me know if further needs to be done. Bear in mind
that if it involves Git, you’re probably going to have to hold my hand through
it.

Cheers,
David T.