Tested everything. Also tested with default browser as Safari, Chromium-canary,
Opera, Vivaldi, and Firefox Developer Edition.

Nothing happens when I click anything in the help menu or any context help
buttons.

I do see that there are links in the GnuCash directory pointing to Help & the
Guide.

Personally, it’s not a big deal for me because I know where to find those docs
already online, but those menu entries and buttons should work.

Should I expect to find something in the logs when those are fired? or if they
fail?

-Adrien