Hi,

I finally fixed the docs build to properly build doxygen.cfg now that
the Makefile.am is gone in master, but then last night (the first run
since I made the fix) I get this error:

warning: tag INCLUDE_PATH: include path
`${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libgnucash/engine/' does not exist
warning: tag INPUT: input source `${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libgnucash' does not exist
warning: tag INPUT: input source `${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/gnucash' does not exist
warning: tag INPUT: input source `${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/common' does not exist
warning: tag INPUT: input source `${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/bindings' does not exist
warning: tag INPUT: input source
`${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libgnucash/engine/' does not exist

Looking more closely, it looks like the version variable was changed
from @-VERSION-@ to @VERSION@, but it also looks like doxygen.cfg uses
CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR, but I don't see any way to set that:

# grep -i CMAKE doxygen.cfg.in
INPUT                  = ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libgnucash \
                         ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/gnucash \
                         ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/common \
                         ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/bindings \
                         ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libgnucash/engine/
INCLUDE_PATH           = ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libgnucash/engine/
#

So what's the "correct" way to do this now?  I suppose I can just change
my sed command from s:@-top_srcdir-@:${top_srcdir}:g to
s:\${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}:${top_srcdir}:g

I just need to determine how to properly quote it..

Were these changes necessary?

-derek

       warl...@mit.edu                        PGP key available