Hi,

gnucash currently does not work with python 3. The attached patch
changes this and switches the python bindings over to python 3. In
principle, they should also work with python 2 (the only change that
could be problematic is the deletion of the unicode part in
gnucash_core.py, to make it work for python 3) but I guess some cmake
trickery beyond my current expertise would be needed to generate
bindings for both python 2 and 3.

Best regards,
Julian

 /\                        - against proprietary attachments