Geert,

I just noticed in the sample file linked in the FAQ that the following rules
are repeated at the top and bottom of the file:

/* Change font color by mixing with grey */
.lighter-grey-mix {
color: mix (currentColor, grey, 0.8);
}
.darker-grey-mix {
color: mix (currentColor, grey, 0.2);
}

If someone didn’t see the bottom rules and only changed the top versions, they
wouldn’t see any change in the interface.

Is there a class/id list for the GnuCash UI so we can know what’s available to
style? Or are those listed in the sample file the only ones available? (I’m
also assuming other properties can be set, for example font-size in addition to
color, etc. or is this not possible?)

Regards,
Adrien