Alen,

A follow-up on the button...

Check out the CSS section of:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkButton.html

It seems there are no child nodes of button.

But this reference does say it will get the class .image-button or .text-button.

My suspicion would be to try .text-button as the selector instead of just
[button] and see what happens.

It would be nice if their reference included some examples or links to some
such resource. The W3C has a much more complete reference for their specs,
unfortunately, they aren’t in the context of designing a UI.

Regards,
Adrien