Hi,

I've been working with John today iterating over the BZ Migration.

At this point I think we've got the Status, Resolution, and Work Flow
worked out.  I've removed field values that do not apply to us, and I've
added the Gnome field values that we actually use.

I think what's left, at this point, is dealing with some additional data
that I currently toss out during the migration/import.   At least one of
these is a Gnome-BZ extension, but we should decide what, if anything, we
want to do about these:

Products:
  I set the "version" to "3.0" -- I'm not sure exactly what that means or
what effect that has.

Product Components:
  I'm deleting the sort_key and flag_types fields I downloaded from GnomeBZ

In Bugs I'm deleting:
  cf_gnome_version
  cf_gnome_target
  is_open
  flags

In Bug Comments I'm deleting:
  attachment_id
  count
  author (not sure the difference between this and the creator/"who")
  time (not sure the difference between this and bug_when/creation_time)

In Bug History:
  I'm not sure if "groups" == "bug_group"
  Because the two cf_gnome_* fields don't exist, I have to change those
     in bug history.
  attachments.gnome_attachment_status does not exist, so I have to change
     that, too, in the history.

In Bug Attachments, I'm deleting:
  attacher
  flags
  summary
  last_change_time
  size

I suspect there is a lot of data hidden in the various "flags" elements
that I'm just deleting during the import.  I know for sure that the
gnome_attachment_status data is not getting imported, but I don't know
where it can be found exactly.  There are 507 bugs that use this field.

I also don't know if I'm properly handling comments on attachments.  C.f.
Bug #630652 for an example.

-derek

PS: These field names are a combination of JSON fields obtained from the
JSON API, and the Perl/DB fields.

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       de...@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com