Op dinsdag 31 juli 2018 03:04:25 CEST schreef Adrien Monteleone:
> I see too that some child amounts show in two currencies but not others.
> (looks like just the GBP accounts) Is this intended or just an illustration
> (or an omission)?

I think this is to illustrate how the report would look if some exchange rates
are missing.

Your remark shows the current state is confusing. I think the report should
render a note or even warning at the beginning to indicate which exchange
rates are missing and the consequences this has:
- only the commodity/foreign currency value is displayed
- (more important) these values are not added to any higher level subtotal

Geert