> On Aug 24, 2018, at 10:35 AM, John Ralls <jra...@ceridwen.us> wrote:
>
> Good point about the top two links. I’ve modified them to be versioned. I’ll
> add some clarifying text after I figure out how to not break the translations
> in the process.

I’ve added a sentence explaining that the top set of links go to the English
HTML of the current stable version and suggesting that the reader scroll down
for older versions and different languages and formats.

I’ve msgmerged the new string into the po files to include it.

GENERAL PLEA: Most of the website translations are pretty old and in poor shape:

po/ca.po       418 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 5 untranslated
messages.
po/de.po       385 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 41 untranslated
messages.
po/es.po         36 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 392 untranslated
messages.
po/fr.po        264 translated messages, 48 fuzzy translations, 117
untranslated messages.
po/hu.po       167 translated messages, 63 fuzzy translations, 199 untranslated
messages.
po/it.po        403 translated messages, 15 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated
messages.
po/ja.po        220 translated messages, 56 fuzzy translations, 153
untranslated messages.
po/nb.po         66 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 360 untranslated
messages.
po/nl.po        310 translated messages, 31 fuzzy translations, 88 untranslated
messages.
po/pl.po          72 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 355
untranslated messages.
po/pt.po        403 translated messages, 15 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated
messages.
po/zh_CN.po  164 translated messages, 76 fuzzy translations, 189 untranslated
messages.
po/zh_TW.po  147 translated messages, 22 fuzzy translations, 260 untranslated
messages.

Anyone able to improve these translations, please jump in !

Regards,
John Ralls