Hello,

I was just fiddling around with the CSV exporter (trying to clarify something
for the FAQ) on GC3.1.1 under Mac OS 10.13.6.

A couple of issues:
1) When I got to the screen to select the output filename, there was a file
picker section, below which is an OK button, and the assistant navigator
buttons Cancel/Back/Next. For me, the “Next” button never activates, even
though I enter a valid filename and select a valid folder (see screenshot). It
turns out that this user must click OK to move forward. This is confusing.
2) In my first fumbling attempt to run through the process, I went back to this
screen and tried to enter a new file name and GC crashed out. I was not able to
reproduce the crash subsequently.
3) I attempted to tell the exporter to user Tabs as the delimiter, as I
expected any of the other options (comma, colon or semi-colon) to appear in my
output data. Entering “\t” in the Other field, however, did not result in a
tab-delimited file, but rather a “\t” delimited file. It would be nice either
to have the tab included as an option, or the “other” option to process escaped
characters like “\t”

And, now the question (an easy one!): for what version was the Export
Transactions to CSV option added?

TIA,
David