That’s a vast improvement!

Per your question marks:

Distros
-------
I wouldn’t include distros unless a survey of the mailing list archives shows
there are quirks for them. (and perhaps revisit the currently listed quirks, if
they are for very old versions rather than current processes, then they can be
removed)

I see you left out Gentoo & Slackware which are on that page. (the Slackware
link ’this page’ is really bad anchor text similar to ‘click here’ BTW)

From the installation page (which includes some RHEL based distro links) I see
there are breakout pages for FreeBSD and Solaris. (now OpenIndiana) Are these
still relevant? Should the ‘FreeBSD’ page be re-labeled ‘BSD’? The Solaris page
looks like it is circa 2007.

On that note, perhaps backing up a step to ‘Installation’ might be a good idea
to make sure everything is tidy.

Package Formats
I thought calameres was an installer used to install distros, not a packaging
format, though I could be misunderstanding it’s scope. (QT based DE’s seem to
like it)

Plugins
-------
I agree the plugin section should be moved to a developer area. Are there any
plugins currently?

Regards,
Adrien