Hello,

I am hoping to clean up the FAQ section on customizing GC’s appearance, but I
need a little background information first. My hope is to gather appearance
customization into two separate pages. The first has already been created for
GTK3 (which is appropriately named “GTK3”). I would like to think it should be
possible to create another page for customization prior to GnuCash version 3
called “GTK2.” So, my first question is: is it accurate to say that all
customization for earlier versions of GnuCash used GTK2? I certainly don’t want
to mischaracterize the tools.

Once I have determined this, I plan to move information to these pages, and
strip down the FAQ to refer readers to the appropriate page based on their GC
version. Thus, the question on register colors and the question on the gtk
resource file will have their information pushed into the two GTK pages.

Cheers,
David