I saw your note earlier this morning about releasing in a few hours.  So I did a git pull while having the maint branch checked out.  Did the cmake and make earlier and then waited for your release announcement.  Did a quick git pull on maint again just to be sure nothing had changed and did the final make install (via sudo checkinstall --install=no).  That does do the sudo make install on my system so it gets me the latest version up and running with the side benefit of having a debian file ready to copy up to my Google drive.

So, a little pre-planing and I was waiting to jump on the announcement.

Thanks for all the hard work you and the other developers do.  This was the easy step.

--Steve