Adrien and Colin,

Thanks for banging on this.  I have an email out to Dmitry asking if he
has a Launchpad account or if he'll let me use his /debian folder (which
I have already downloaded and started inspecting) to push up to
Launchpad to try to build a ppa for the various versions.

--Steve

>>> kg...@arrl.net
>>> 253-350-0166

Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM