If the reports are getting some attention now, I'll note that there are a
number of minor bugs in Bugzilla regarding reports that could use attention. I
put in 773168, 773169, 773198, 773199, and 773200, which are all pretty
superficial, IMHO, and might be despatched by someone with any skill set all (I
am unfortunately not that person).

David

On January 10, 2019, at 7:33 AM, Christopher Lam <christopher....@gmail.com>