Chris, you have me confused a bit. You probably want Derek Atkins (active on
this list) who, from what I gather, wrote the larger portion, if not all, of
the business features.

I don’t shy away from editing requests, particularly because I understand the
devs have their hands full already, but in this case, for base material, I
defer.

Regards,
Adrien