Hi Rosi,

Am 24.07.19 um 09:12 schrieb Rosi Dimova via gnucash-devel:
:
> Besides, when personal interests of actual developers step in, GPL might be a
> tough task to keep. As already told you, I’m no software developer and the
> only experience in my life is this translation. Yet it is far away from
> actual development. I never understood this decision to make translators part
> of dev-team.

you are our ambassador to all Bulgarian speaking people. :-)
Translators find many issues in the GUI: Missing context, bad plural
forms, bad concatenation for right-to-left writing,  ...

>> Your app isn't going to be something that bolts on to GnuCash, though. That
>> just won't fit.
> This is exactly what I wanted to know. If developers cannot find a good
> connection, whatever the reasons might be, than that is the wrong place for
> contribution.

I like your idea. But considering our small resources, I believe it
would better fit as a module into ERP software:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ERP_software_packages

Regards
Frank