David,

I also agree that the guide is the most logical place to place most of the
detail for the Importing operations.
However the same information is currently largely duplicated in the
transaction operations section of the help manual including some recent
updates re the importer and matcher. This may have resulted from the
rearrangement you had in progress. I have recently updated some information
in the Help manual section not realizing the same section was also in the
guide.

I would propose that we delete the section on importing in the help manual
transaction operations and simply replace it with a cross reference to the
Ch3 section on importing data in the guide and consolidate the current
information into the guide there.  If everyone is happy with that I can
start that process.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens