Thanks I’ll check for that glyph.

Concerning the layout, I used that option then opened other bills from a Vendor
Report, as well as the same bill.

I just changed them again and used the menu entry again, and this time did a
Find.

Now (check my reply to Geert) only ’Taxable?’ and ‘Billable?’ come back to
default sizes. (and stay that way regardless of how I pull up that or other
bills)

Regards,
Adrien