On Mon, 6 Sep 2021 07:37:01 +1000
Arman Schwarz <armanschw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I want to generate charts for financial years I just set the
> start/end dates to 1 July / 30 June. I haven't run into a situation
> where Australian financial years have caused problems.
>
> Is there a specific chart or report you're trying to run that doesn't
> work in this way?
>
> Arman

I think about this differently.
Every time I run one of those reports and change the dates it takes
time, repeated annually.
How much time would it take to fix the code and not have to change the
dates annually? Can I save time and effort by changing the code?
Incidentally to the problem, how much will I learn for the future about
the code?

Liz