Hi,

I ran our test suite a few moments ago and I get a test failure for the
finance-quote related
tests. Below is the relevant detail from the test logs:

[ RUN      ] GncQuotesTest.online_wiggle
* 22:02:03  WARN <gnc.price-quotes> [GncFQQuoteSource::GncFQQuoteSource()] No
Alpha
Vantage API key set, currency quotes and other AlphaVantage based quotes
won't work.
* 22:02:04  WARN <gnc.price-quotes> [GncQuotesImpl::parse_one_quote()] Skipped
NASDAQ:FKCM - Finance::Quote returned fetch failure.
Reason Error retrieving quote for FKCM - no listing for this name found. Please
check symbol
and the two letter extension (if any)
* 22:02:04  WARN <gnc.price-quotes> [GncQuotesImpl::parse_one_quote()] Skipped
CURRENCY:EUR - Finance::Quote returned fetch failure.
Reason unknown
/home/janssege/Development/gnucash/master/src/libgnucash/app-utils/test/gtest-gnc-
quotes.cpp:164: Failure
Expected equality of these values:
 1u
   Which is: 1
 failures.size()
   Which is: 2
[  FAILED  ] GncQuotesTest.online_wiggle (1690 ms)

I'm not sure what was expected here and why that's different on my system. I
have
Finance::Quote 1.53 installed and it works when I run gnucash normally. I do
have a valid
Alpha Vantage API key set in the preferences. I'm not sure why this wasn't
picked up.

Regards,

Geert