Would love to donate, but ...........

Unfortunately your donation process assumes we can either .......

a) Do an international bank transfer (would be a great deal of trouble/red tape getting this set up as would need a one time override of fraud controls)

b) Receive a confirmation code by text to a cell phone number. Cannot do that from HERE. While we do have an emergency cell phone my wife caries in case she breaks down on the road somewhere (at a location where there IS cell phone service) we do not have cell phones to RECEIVE cell phone calls. That's because there is no cell service where we live. If I am here at the computer in the house, cannot receive a text.

  This is not an infrequent problem, a site ASSUMING can use a cell phone for this. Thus we are limited in with whom we can have accounts and have to do things like choose banking institutions based on whether they provide an alternative authentication method (like automated voice call to our land line number to send the code)

Michael D Novack

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality
of the grave.